To withdraw, click the menu button at the top right corner of the page after you log in:
You would need to add a Malaysian bank account before you could make any MYR withdrawal.
Click "Add Bank Account" and fill in your bank account details and upload your latest bank statement.
You may submit MYR withdrawals once your bank account has been verified.
Please take note that:
- Minimum withdrawal amount is RM50.
- We charge 0.1% or RM10, whichever is higher.
- No additional bank fees for withdrawals less than RM200,000.
- Withdrawals more than RM200,000 will cost a RM20 MEPS interbank transfer fee. These may change accordingly to the bank's policy.
- It is usually processed within 1 -2 business day. For more information, please refer to here.
(Last updated: )