The answer is YES! If you are a Singapore user, and you wish to deposit USD from your Singapore bank account, you may choose to deposit it by using cheque. This only applies to Singapore users, you would still need to deposit USD through wire transfer if you are not located in Singapore.
- Fill in the necessary information based on https://coinut.com/account/funds/USD
- Write down Coinut bank account number, your username, phone number, remark code on the back of the cheque.
- Take a photo front and back of the cheque.
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of "USD Cheque Deposit - [username]".
- Deposit the cheque to the nearest bank branch.
- Any failure to do so will make your funds returned.
- 0.1% or USD10, whichever is greater.
- It usually takes 2 - 3 business days to credit into your Coinut account.
- Third-party deposits will be rejected and returned to the source.
- Third-party deposits are those which originate from a financial institution which is titled in a name different from your name on Coinut.
- This only applies to Singapore users
(Last updated: )