- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review, and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new clients.
- Investigating high-risk clients and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file.
- Discuss and escalate, to AML Manager complex issues on client types, structures and AML- related risk level, monitoring cycle and high tax risk criteria, etc.
- To ensure data integrity and accuracy both in physical forms and system input.
- Provide and maintain a compliant working environment by adhering to all laws, regulations and ethical standards
- Incumbents must keep up with current events as they relate to Laws and Regulations. This can be achieved through outside training as well as direct updates from regulatory
- Maintain all sections of the Compliance policies and procedures relating to KYC
- Performs other compliance related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or other related fields
- At least 1 year in the field of regulatory compliance preferably
- Understanding the foundation of KYC and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is preferred
- Strong proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written English.
- Problem solving skills coupled with analytical skills to ask the right questions and extract the right information.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with (title format: application position + name).
(Last updated: )