- Drive increased trading volume to the OTC Desk by understanding clients' liquidity needs, proactively identify ways for high and low touch execution services to meet those needs, and provide client support for execution, liquidity, and market color.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients on OTC trading through quality execution and service
- Work with the team to identify, onboard, and monetize new client relationships and proactively identify new business opportunities
- Provide market color to clients on market conditions with an emphasis on liquidity and flow thematic and build trust through daily interactions
- Maintain a pulse on the sentiment, trading activity, and provide feedback from client base and marketplace and keep relevant internal teams informed
- Suggest automation and improvements to systems and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related fields
- Minimum 1 years of OTC experience in digital assets or in a similar capacity
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle of the OTC business landscape
- Knowledge in hedging strategies, futures and options
- Strong data analysis, relationship management, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and the ability to converse in Mandarin to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with (title format: application position + name).
(Last updated: )